Why steel framing?
- No weather rated time delays
- Pre-drilled holes for services i.e plumbing and electrical
- Clean and tidier construction site
- Less wastage
- Soffits pre-formed into trusses
- NZS:3604 equivalent now available for steel framing
- Assistance given to new builders using Steel-it Framing
- It’s light and easy to handle
- One third the weight of timber frames
- Less time to stand frames
- Framing members are straight and will stay that way for ever
- No straightening needed
- Steel does not retain moisture
- No drying time
Want to discuss the benefits of building with steel?
GET THE LATEST DESIGN STANDARDS FOR STEEL FRAMING AT NASH NZ
Learn more about using steel framing
Click through to see photos of steel framing in use
Get in touch
If you have any questions or want to know more, please get in touch using the form below. Alternatively you can call us on 04 902 9194
Made by New Zealand Steel, Axxis® steel is galvanised, high-tensile steel specifically designed for New Zealand’s house-framing market.